Friday, April 2, 2010

Spring and sundry


I took the dogs to the Vet this morning...and came home to a house with open windows. It is 74 degrees with lovely breezes flowing through. The birds are busy singing.

Floors are clean, thank you micro fleece dusting and wet mopping. Rugs are vacuumed.
And all this to be able to walk barefooted, what a luxury.

I have been able to watch the play of shadows across the area that is to become the front drive and lawn. Azaleas are definitely a must for that front...but I think we have some good areas for grass! Of course three weeks from now and once all the trees are leaved out...maybe there will be larger pools of azaleas and swirls of daffodils.

As much as I love tulips, the seven I have in the yard have never bloomed, the blooms are nipped by the deer before they mature..maybe if I surround them in daffodils?

No comments: