Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Sleepless Meandering

Hasn't happened in a long time...this sleepless process. I was in bed by 10, but must have been that the dogs were in and out, not cuddled in with us...that woke me...

I have checked out the blogs of children and husband. Committed to making something by hand made for a number of friends...FACEbook challenge...

Thought about what I have learned regarding making changes in a life...not so easy to do, but one of the tenants is to announce intentions...so living healthier and visiting the gym more often count in that arena...

1 comment:

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Hi Ann, a bit late to getting this posted, only by a couple of months! Hope some of the goals you wrote down during that sleepless night have taken shape. We too joined the local YMCA this year and I have been going on average 3X a week.